Nedělní procházka / Sunday walk

by March 18, 2012 6 comments
Už od začátku týdne se mi nohy nemilosrdně snažily naznačit, že tenhle víkend bych běhat rozhodně neměla :) A nemusíte poslouchat šéfa, rodiče, ale rozhodně byste měli poslouchat svoje nohy.) A tak jsem se jen tak prošla po lesích.
My legs have been telling me not to run this weekend for the whole week :) And you may not listen to your boss, to your parents, but you definitely should listen to your legs .)
So I just walked through woods around Prague.


Než jsem dostala ten blbý nápad (viz. níže)
Before I made the stupid decision... (see below)



Sešla jsem do údolí a cestička vedla podél silnice. To se mi vůbec nelíbilo, protože tam byla zima a slyšela jsem auta. A tak jsem se rozhodla, že přece můžu vylézt nahoru, viděla jsem, že je tam nějaká cesta a sem tam po ní někdo projde (to je ta cesta, ze které je fotka dolů). A to byla teda pěkná blbost. Všude tam byly kamínky pokryté hromadami suchého listí, podkuzovalo to a sesouvalo se to pod nohama. Po několika metrech (vetrikálních) jsem dokonce potkala hada! Začala jsem pochybovat, jestli to byl až tak dobrý nápad. Ale jakmile jsem se podívala dolů, že bych se zase vrátila, bylo jasné, že to nepůjde. Nahoru to snad nějak půjde, i když je to ještě pěkně daleko, ale dolů Ani omylem - bylo to poněkud prudké. Nakonec jsem se nějak vyškrábala nahoru, ale už nikdy více. Mimochodem ta cesta, ze které jsem lezla a na kterou jsem dolezla, se asi po třech stech metrech spojily :))
The path let along the road - I didn't liked it because there was cold and I didn't want to hear the cars. So I decided to climb up the hill to the path the picture has been taken from. It was very bad idea! There were small unstable stones covered by tuns of dry leaves. After a few meters the snake came across my path! I started to doubt if this was a good idea. If I fell down there is nothing that would stop me. However when I looked down to find a path back down I realized that this was not possible. Going up, even it was still quite far away, was much more save. Finally I climbed it but I don't plan to repeat this ever again. By the way the path I left with the path I reached by this crazy climbing has united after about a three hundred meters :))

Po výlezu...
After the climb...


6 comments:

  1. I really like the "after the climb" picture :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) And I hesitated whether to publish it at all, funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well.. you have a taste for adventure embedded in your blood!:) For sure. I am old. I would happily run around even 3km not 300m:)
    Nice flowers, .."jaterniky .. or .. podlezky".. cheers, 12:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Honza: If I had known about that 300m I wouldn't have climb up for sure! And thank you for the name of the flower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. After a brisk reading I thought there is a snake bite on the picture. Then I read it caruefully. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Advid: Actually I'm not sure what exactly it is :) After a week it look the same - red and a bit swollen and it doesn't heal :-o I don't remember the exact moment when it happened. I'd noticed it later...

    ReplyDelete